- @realDonaldTrump @seanhannity I'm pretty sure if he was anyone else you'd be screaming about how much they need to be in jail. 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Remember when you said we couldn't afford to have a President under investigation? That was hilarious! 2 months ago
- Proud to be the 273rd backer on @BackerKit for Palaeoplushies Presents: A Li... | Thx @Palaeoplushies! palaeoplushies.backerkit.com/hosted_preorde… 2 months ago
- If anyone is looking to write a YA novel about Sakiko Yamakawa/Sutematsu Oyama I would read the hell out of that book. Such an amazing lady. 3 months ago
- #FireColbert Why? Because he's done so much worse than our politicians? Where is this outrage for the new healthcare bill or impeachment? 3 months ago
Category Archives: book trailer
So, two things that really caught me up pretty bad were file compression and legibility. I feel like a fool for allowing two critical elements like that slip through the cracks, but my mistake shouldn’t have to be yours. (Really, … Continue reading →
The completed trailer. Turns out I will have another round of “Ballads of Book Trailers” wisdom to dispense, so stay tuned. If you like the cover of the book (and the website banner), check out my friend Erika’s Baird’s website.
Sorry for the gap between updates; I slipped into the seventh circle of hell trying to put my book trailer together. Something I should mention is that however long you think your book trailer will take to make, multiply it … Continue reading →
Just thought folks would like to see a sneak peak of my book trailer. Everything’s been put together; now I just need to animate.
Ah, scripts. For the most part, a script for your book trailer should be an expansion on your pitch line and/or summary. Preferably with a little more emotional hook thrown in. The great thing about book trailers is that pictures … Continue reading →
So, you’ve done your research, and you at least have an idea for your book trailer. Now is the time to refine it. How so? One, by writing a script, and two, by storyboarding. You can do either one first; … Continue reading →